The Road Home Dane County needs the items listed below to serve our families in shelter and to help them get settled in housing. Wish list items can be brought to The Road Home any weekday from 7 am - 5 pm. Questions? Contact programs assistant Takisha Jordan at 608-294-7998, ext. 312.
Download and print our Wish List here.
The Road Home’s Basic Needs Wish List
- Diapers/Pull-up training pants: sizes 4, 5 & 6
- Baby Wipes
- Toilet paper
- Hair care products designed for African American hair
- Suggested products: Africa's Best, Pink Oil Moisturizer, Oil Sheen Hair Spray, Pro Style
Hair Gel, Jam Hair Gel, Murray Palm Aid, Hair Grease & VO5 Hot Oil Treatment
- Feminine hygiene products (pads/tampons- pads are needed more than tampons)
- Laundry detergent
- Dish soap
- Cleaning supplies
- Gas or grocery cards
- School supplies
The Road Home’s Furniture Wish List
- Kitchen table and chairs
- Living room chairs
- Sofas/couches (no sleeper sofas please)
We are partnering with Reynolds Transfer & Storage to pick up, store and deliver the furniture to families in need. If you have furniture to donate, please call The Road Home at 608-235-6853 or email Sami at email@example.com.