Become a sponsor for our Homes for Families Fundraising Breakfast.
Help us bring the community together to end family homelessness in Dane County by being an event sponsor for our Homes for Families Fundraising Breakfast. Our annual one-hour free breakfast, which raises over 25% of our annual budget. This support allows us to continue our programs that provide crisis intervention and long-term solutions for families experiencing homelessness in our community. Sponsorships range from $1,500 to $10,000 and above. Multi-year opportunities are available. Please consider teaming up with The Road Home to end family homelessness by becoming a Breakfast Sponsor for one or more years.
Some of the ways sponsors will be acknowledged include (specifics vary depending on sponsorship level):
- Reserved tables at our breakfast (if in-person event is possible)
- Company logo on print and electronic material for pre-event promotion and on the video screen at the event
- Recognition in our newsletter which is distributed to over 8,500 households
- Company name on breakfast tables (if in-person event is possible)
- Link to your page on The Road Home website and Facebook page
- Verbal recognition during the event
For more information, contact Peggy Halloran by email at email@example.com or by phone at 608-294-7998 ext. 311.