The Facilities/Maintenance Coordinator is responsible for the cleaning, waste disposal, maintenance, security, and services of the building and ensuring they meet the needs of the organization and its employees.
Position Responsibilities and Essential Functions
To perform this job successfully, individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties
* Regularly cleans the inside of the building (vacuum, dust, etc.).
* Manages the waste disposal program, includes emptying trash and recycling.
* Clean and sanitize Restrooms, Breakroom, Kitchen and Conference Room or Program Space tables if used.
* Performs preventative maintenance in the building and/or grounds as required.
* Schedules service vendors for building and vehicle repairs.
* Maintains supply inventories.
* Manages a maintenance program, including heating, air conditioning and maintenance and repair of the buildings and equipment.
* Responsible for the security of the building and parking lot area.
* Ensures that basic facilities, such as water, heating and air conditioning are maintained
* Reports any defective materials to the Executive Director.
* Responsible for obtaining quotes for various maintenance projects.
* Ensure facilities meet government regulations.
* Preforms minor repairs, troubleshooting and adjustments of locks on cabinets, doors, desks.
* Inspect and maintain exterior as needed.
* Shovel and salt sidewalks as needed to keep clear
* Involvement in disaster response plans
Download the full job description.