Are you ready to make a difference for families who have experienced homelessness in our community? Here's your next steps to join our team of volunteers.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for The Road Home. Please contact Community Engagement Manager, Kyle VonRunden for more information.
At this time, in order to finalize your volunteer commitment and the required paperwork please complete the following steps:
1. Please download and carefully read through the Volunteer Handbook.
2. At the end of the Handbook, submit the electronic Volunteer Application, including signing the Confidentiality Policy.
3. Upon The Road Home’s receipt of this application, you will receive a welcome email from our Community Engagement Manager and your contact information will be added to our Volunteer Email List.
4. You will begin to receive email communication about our volunteer opportunities (often at least a few weeks in advance of the volunteering date).
5. You may also elect to follow us on social media, and on Facebook you’ll see that we sometimes post volunteer opportunities, including ones that are more “last minute” or pressing.
6. Sign up for your first volunteer experience by replying to any Community Engagement Manager email requests or Facebook post and confirming details of the opportunity.
7. Come enjoy your first volunteer experience!